When a Couple Separates

Child Custody and Access Rights

Obtaining Information about Child Custody and Visiting or Outing Rights

For additional information about child custody and access rights, contact the ministère de la Justice.
Information is also available ine the Children: a joint responsability section of the Ministère website.
  • ;#5;#Ministère de la Justice;#