When a Couple Separates.

Court Records: Judgments and Court proceedings

Ministère de la Justice

Consulting or Obtaining a Copy of a Court Record or Judgment

To consult or obtain a copy of a judgment or of proceedings included in a court record, contact the clerk’s office of the courthouse concerned and present proof of identity. A justification of your request may be required.

It is also possible to consult some judgments through the online service “Looking for a decision?” on the Société québécoise d'information juridique website.   
You can search by theme or access the full list of court decisions rendered each month.    
  • ;#5;#Ministère de la Justice;#