When a Couple Separates

Support-payment collection program

Applying to Participate in the Support-Payment Collection Program in the Case of a Judgment Rendered before December 1, 1995

Debtors and creditors who, before December 1, 1995, received a judgment awarding the payment of support.
Participation in the program requires that either of the following be true:
  • The creditor is not receiving the support payments that he or she is owed. Or:
  • The creditor and the debtor make a joint application to participate.

To apply to participate in the support-payment collection program, the creditor must:

  • Fill out the form Application to the Court Clerk concerning Section 99, Paragraph (1) or (2), of the Act to Facilitate the Payment of Support. This form is available at courthouses. 
  • File the form at the office of the clerk at the courthouse where the judgment was rendered, or at the courthouse closest to the creditor's place of residence.
If the creditor and debtor are making a joint application, they must fill out the form together.
To find a courthouse, use the online service Find a courthouse.

  • ;#10;#Revenu Québec;#