When a Couple Separates

Child Assistance Measure

Notifying Retraite Québec of a Change in the Percentage of Custody Time

Any beneficiary of the child assistance measure.

To notify Retraite Québec of a change in the percentage of custody time, do one of the following:

  • Fill out the Change in Percentage of Custody Time – Child Assistance form, and mail to Retraite Québec.
  • Or, call Retraite Québec.

  • ;#525;#Retraite Québec;#