When a Couple Separates

Social Assistance Program

Notifying the Ministère du Travail, de l'Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale of a Change in Your Family or Financial Situation or another Situation as a Social Assistance Program Beneficiary

You can notify the Ministère of a change in your family or financial situation or another change in either of the following ways:

  • Fill out the Statement of Change form and send it in by mail or fax, or take it in person to a local employment centre (CLE) or Services Québec office that provides social solidarity services, or
  • Call the Ministère’s Centre de communication avec la clientèle
To find a CLE or Services Québec office, use the Local Employment Centre Locator online service.

  • changement de situation financière
  • ;#17;#Ministère du Travail, de l'Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale;#