When a Couple Separates.

Child Assistance Measure

Retraite Québec

Notifying Retraite Québec of a Change in Conjugal Status

Any beneficiary of the child assistance measure.

Retraite Québec can be notified of a change in conjugal status in one of the following ways:

  • by using the Change in conjugal status online service; or
  • by completing the form Change in Conjugal Status and mailing it to Retraite Québec.
The person can also access the change in conjugal status online service through My Account – Quebec Pension Plan and Children's Benefits online service (mandatory authentication by clicSÉQUR) if he or she is registered.
The beneficiary is not required to notify Retraite Québec of the death of his or her spouse if the death occurred in Québec.
  • ;#525;#Retraite Québec;#