Coping with a loss of independence.

Residential Adaptation Assistance Program

Société d'habitation du Québec

Obtaining Information on the Residential Adaptation Assistance Program

Additional information can be obtained by contacting the nearest local community service centre (CLSC), the municipality or regional county municipality where you live or on the Société d'habitation du Québec website.

Information is also available in the Programme d'adaptation de domicile section (in French only) of the Société's website.

The Finding a resource online service can be used to find a local community service centre (CLSC).

To obtain contact information for a municipality, consult the online Répertoire des municipalités.

  • traduction anglaise
  • ;#15;#Société d'habitation du Québec;#