Coping with a loss of independence.

Placement of Adults in Residential and Long-term Care Centres or Foster Homes

Centre local de services communautaires

Obtaining Information on Placement in Residential and Long-Term Care Centres or Foster Homes

Additional information on placement in residential and long-term care centres or foster homes can be obtained by contacting the local CLSC.

The Finding a resource online service can be used to find the contact information of a local CLSC.  

  • traduction anglaise
  • ;#62;#Centre local de services communautaires;#