Coping with a Loss of Independence

Public Body: Access to the User’s Record Kept by a Public Institution in the Health or Social Services Sector

Obtaining More Information on Access to Medical or Social Records Held by Health and Social Services Institutions

Additional information on theaccess to medical or social records held by health and social services institutions can be obtained by contacting the Commission d'accès à l'information du Québec.

Information is also avalaible in Les dossiers médicaux section (in French only) of the Commission d'accès à l'information website.

  • ;#40;#Commission d'accès à l'information;#