Coping with a loss of independence.

Low-Rental Housing Program

Société d'habitation du Québec

Filing a Complaint with the Société d’habitation du Québec Regarding a Dwelling in Low-Rental Housing

To file a complaint
To file a complaint, contact the Société d'habitation du Québec. Information is also available in the Déclaration de services aux citoyens (in French only) section of the Société d'habitation du Québec website.

Other recourses 
The tenant may also ask the tenants’ association of his or her low-rental housing complex to enter into discussions with the housing’s administration on his or her behalf in order to obtain better housing conditions.

If eligible, the tenant may also contact a local legal aid office for assistance and advice.

  • traduction anglaise
  • ;#15;#Société d'habitation du Québec;#