Coping with a loss of independence.

Rent Supplement Program

Société d'habitation du Québec

Applying for a Rent Supplement for a Private-Sector Dwelling

Important Notice

This page is being updated. Meanwhile, as the information currently online may not be complete, we invite you to consult the French version. Thank you for your understanding.

To apply for the Rent Supplement for a private-sector dwelling, contact the local housing bureau.

The Répertoire des partenaires et des mandataires online service can be used to find a local housing bureau.

  • traduction anglaise
  • ;#15;#Société d'habitation du Québec;#