To apply for Social Solidarity Program benefits, you must complete the following forms:
- Application for Service - General Information,
- Appendix 1 - Information about Education and Employment Services,
- Appendix 2 - Application for Last-Resort Financial Assistance;
- attach the required documents to your application;
- bring the forms and documents to your local employment centre (CLE) with 2 pieces of identification, one of which must have a photo.
After your application is assessed by the CLE, you will be asked to provide certain documents for yourself, your spouse and your dependent children, if any.
The forms and required documents can also be mailed to your local employment centre (CLE). However, once they are received you will have to go to the CLE in person so that your identity can be verified.
To find a local employment centre, use the online locator service.