Coping with a Loss of Independence

Placement of Adults in Residential and Long-term Care Centres or Foster Homes

Applying for Placement of an Adult in a Residential and Long-term Care Centre, Intermediate Resource or Family-Type Resource

A person who wishes to apply for accomodation for himself or herself or a relative should contact the local CLSC.

The Finding a resource online service can be used to find the contact information of a local CLSC.

  • traduction anglaise
  • ;#62;#Centre local de services communautaires;#