Coping with a loss of independence.

Social Solidarity Program

Ministère du Travail, de l'Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale

Notifying the Ministère du Travail, de l’Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale of a Change in Financial, Family or Other Situation in Connection with the Social Solidarity Program

To notify the Ministère of a change in financial, family or other situation, the beneficiary must fill out the Monthly Statement form and send it by mail or fax, or take it in person, to his or her local employment centre or Services Québec office that provides social solidarity services. 

The beneficiary can also contact the Centre de communication avec la clientèle of the Ministère.

To find a local employment centre or a Services Québec office, use the online locator service.
  • traduction anglaise
  • ;#17;#Ministère du Travail, de l'Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale;#