Clientele and conditions
Anyone age 8 or over
To register your consent in the Registre des consentements au don d'organes et de tissus of Régie de l'assurance maladie du Québec, you have to fill out the form entitled Consent to Organ and Tissue Donation, available either:
- in the mail with the renewal notice for a Health Insurance Card or by calling the Régie;
- at one of the Régie's reception desks;
- by downloading your personalized form from the Régie's website (clicSÉQUR authentication is mandatory).
Submit the completed form to the Régie in one of the following ways:
- by mail;
- in person at one of the Régie's reception desks;
- in person at a local community services centre (CLSC), if renewal of a health insurance card or registration for the Health Insurance Plan is underway;
- in person at one of the service outlets of the Société de l'assurance automobile du Québec (SAAQ), if renewal of a health insurance card or driver's licence is underway.
If a person is under age 14, the form must be signed by this person and by the holder of parental authority or tutor. If the person is age 14 or over, only his or her signature is required.
To find a CLSC near you, use the online "Find a resource" service.
To find a SAAQ service outlet near you, use the online "To find a service outlet" service.