The clientele is the following:
- people 14 years of age or older;
- people under 14 years of age, if they have the consent of their parents or guardian.
For a person to indicate consent to donate his or her body to an educational institution, the person must:
- complete a donor card, which is found at the bottom of the For teaching and research: Donating your body publication;
- have the card signed by 2 witnesses of 18 years of age or older;
- keep the card with his or her personal ID.
It is also possible for a person to ask a notary to register consent to donate his or her body in a will or protection mandate.