To produce an annual administration report of tutorship to a minor,
- complete the Annual Administration Report form, sent by the Curateur public du Québec;
- attach the required documents to the form and mail the form and documents to the Curateur public du Québec.
A copy of the report must be sent to
- the secretary of the tutorship council, along with the required documents;
- the minor, if he or she is 14 years or older; and
- the dative tutor to the person, where applicable.
If the report is complicated, it is suggested that you use the services of an accountant or another qualified professional.