What to Do in the Event of Death.

Foreign Pensions

Retraite Québec

Applying for a Pension Based on a Period of Work in a Foreign Country

Important Notice

This page is being updated. Meanwhile, as the information currently online may not be complete, we invite you to consult the French version. Thank you for your understanding.

To apply for a pension based on a period of work in a foreign country, contact the Bureau des ententes de sécurité sociale (BESS).

  • traduction anglaise
  • ;#525;#Retraite Québec;#