What to Do in the Event of Death.

Hunter’s or Trapper’s Certificate

Ministère des Forêts, de la Faune et des Parcs

Important Notice

This page is being updated. Meanwhile, as the information currently online may not be complete, we invite you to consult the French version. Thank you for your understanding.

If the deceased was the holder of a hunter’s or trapper’s certificate, you must return the certificate to the ministère des Forêts, de la Faune et des Parcs. You must attach the original of the death certificate issued by the Directeur de l'état civil.If the person died as a result of a hunting accident, you may be entitled to an indemnity. 

See the “Leave, annuities, pensions and other survivor benefits” section of this guide. 

  • ;#2;#Provincial;#
  • ;#5;#Certificates and permits;#
  • ;#2;#Citizens;#
  • ;#10;#Tourism, recreation and culture;#
  • traduction anglaise
  • ;#439;#Ministère des Forêts, de la Faune et des Parcs;#
  • MFFP