What to Do in the Event of Death.

Hunter’s or Trapper’s Certificate

Ministère des Forêts, de la Faune et des Parcs

Notifying of the Death of the Holder of a Hunter’s or Trapper’s Certificate

To give notification of the death of the holder of a hunter’s or trapper’s certificate, written notice must be provided to the Direction des Affaires législatives et des permis of the Ministère, together with the hunter’s or trapper’s  certificate and the required document.

  • traduction anglaise
  • ;#439;#Ministère des Forêts, de la Faune et des Parcs;#