Social Solidarity Program

Important Notice

This page is being updated. Meanwhile, as the information currently online may not be complete, we invite you to consult the French version. Thank you for your understanding.

If you are receiving benefits under the Social Solidarity Program, you must promptly inform your local employment centre of your change of address. To do so, you can use the Service québécois de changement d'adresse. This service allows you to communicate your new address to several government departments and agencies at the same time.

If you wish to communicate your new address to the ministère du Travail, de l'Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale only, you can contact the Centre de communication avec la clientèle or your local employment centre. 

You must check with your local employment centre if your change of address requires your file to be transferred to another centre. If it is the case, you must go to your new local employment centre to request the transfer of your file.

  • ;#2;#Provincial;#
  • ;#2;#Financial assistance and grants;#
  • ;#2;#Citizens;#
  • ;#9;#Health and social services;#
  • traduction anglaise
  • ;#17;#Ministère du Travail, de l'Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale;#