Shelter Allowance

Notifying Revenu Québec of a Change of Address as Recipient of a Shelter Allowance

Recipients of a shelter allowance can notify Revenu Québec of their change of address in one of the following ways:

  • by using the Service québécois de changement d’adresse, either online or with the help of a Services Québec information officer (by telephone or at one of its service counters);
  • by using Revenu Québec’s Change of Address online service;
  • by contacting
    • either by phone, with the direction du centre des relations avec la clientèle des programmes sociofiscaux of Revenu Québec;
    • or by mail, with the direction principale des relations avec la clientèle des particuliers of Revenu Québec.

Depending on the way the change of address is reported, certain personal information is required.

  • traduction anglaise
  • ;#15;#Société d'habitation du Québec;#