Child Assistance Measure

Retraite Québec

Notifying Retraite Québec of a Change of Address as Beneficiary under the Child Assistance Measure

Important Notice

This page is being updated. Meanwhile, as the information currently online may not be complete, we invite you to consult the French version. Thank you for your understanding.

Any beneficiary of the child assistance measure.

Beneficiaries under the child assistance measure can notify Retraite Québec of their change of address in one of the following ways:

  • by using the Service québécois de changement d’adresse
    • either online;
    • or with the help of a Services Québec information officer (by telephone or at one of its service counters);
  • by using Retraite Québec's personalized Change of address online service (clicSÉQUR account required);
  • by calling Retraite Québec.

The person can also access the change of address online personalized service through My Account at Retraite Québec (mandatory authentication by clicSÉQUR) if he or she is registered.

Beneficiaries must also notify the Canada Revenue Agency of their change of address.

  • ;#525;#Retraite Québec;#