Permanent List of Electors

Notifying the Chief Electoral Officer of Québec of a Change of Address or Identity on the Permanent List of Electors Outside an Election Period

Any person 18 years of age or over who: 

  • Is a Canadian citizen;
  • Has been domiciled in Québec for at least 6 months;
  • Is not under curatorship;
  • Has not been deprived of his or her right to vote (found guilty by a competent court of an offence considered to be a corrupt electoral practice), in the 5 years following the judgment, pursuant to the Election Act, the Referendum Act, the Act respecting elections and referendums in municipalities or the Act respecting school elections.

To notify Elections Québec outside an election period:
  • Of a change of address, you must:
      • Use the Service Québécois de changement d’adresse, online or by contacting an information agent at Services Québec (by phone or in person) and provide the required information; or
      • Contact Elections Québec and provide the required information;
  • Of a change of identity, you must absolutely contact Elections Québec and provide the required documents

  • ;#116;#Directeur général des élections du Québec;#