Tax Credit for Childcare Expenses

Revenu Québec

Notifying Revenu Québec of a Change of Address as Recipient of the Tax Credit for Childcare Expenses

Recipients of advance payments of the tax credit for childcare expenses can notify Revenu Québec of their change of address in one of the following ways:

  • by using the Service québécois de changement d'adresse, either online or with the help of a Services Québec information officer (by telephone or at one of its service counters);
  • by filing another copy of form TPZ-1029.8.F-V, Tax Credit for Childcare Expenses Application for Advance Payments 2016, and writing "Amended" on the top of the form;
  • by using Revenu Québec's Change of Address online service.
  • traduction anglaise
  • ;#10;#Revenu Québec;#