Orphan’s Pension

Retraite Québec

Notifying Retraite Québec of a Change of Address as Beneficiary of an Orphan’s Pension

Important Notice

This page is being updated. Meanwhile, as the information currently online may not be complete, we invite you to consult the French version. Thank you for your understanding.

Beneficiaries of an orphan’s pension can notify Retraite Québec of their change of address in one of the following ways:

  • by using the Service québécois de changement d’adresse either:
    • online, or
    • with the help of a Services Québec information officer (by telephone or at one of its service counters);
  • by using the Change of Address Personalized online service (ClicSÉQUR account authentication required); or
  • by phoning Retraite Québec.

The person can also access the Change of Address personalized online service through My Account at Retraite Québec (ClicSÉQUR account authentication required), if he or she is registered.

If the person is moving outside Québec, he or she must phone Retraite Québec to make a change of address.

Beneficiaries must also notify the Canada Revenue Agency of a change of address.

  • ;#525;#Retraite Québec;#