Family Allowance

Notifying Retraite Québec of a Temporary Departure from Québec

Any beneficiary of the child assistance measure.

To notify Retraite Québec of a temporary departure from Québec , do one of the following:

  • Fill out the Person Living Outside Québec – Family Allowance form, attach the required documents, and mail the form and documents to Retraite Québec.
  • Or, call Retraite Québec.

  • ;#525;#Retraite Québec;#