Surviving Spouse’s Pension

Retraite Québec

Notifying Retraite Québec of a Change of Address as Beneficiary of a Surviving Spouse’s Pension

Important Notice

This page is being updated. Meanwhile, as the information currently online may not be complete, we invite you to consult the French version. Thank you for your understanding.

Beneficiaries of a surviving spouse’s pension.

Notifying Retraite Québec of a change of address as the beneficiary of a surviving spouse's pension may be done in one of the following ways:

  • by using the Service québécois de changement d’adresse either: 
    • online, or
    • with the help of a Services Québec information officer (by telephone or at one of its service counters);
  • by using the Change of Address Personalized service (ClicSÉQUR account authentication required); or
  • by phoning Retraite Québec.

The person  can also access the Change of Address personalized online service through My Account at Retraite Québec (ClicSÉQUR account authentication required) if he or she is registered.

Beneficiaries who move outside of Québec must call to notify Retraite Québec of their change of address. 
Beneficiaries must also notify the Canada Revenue Agency of a change of address.

  • traduction anglaise
  • ;#525;#Retraite Québec;#