Retirement Pension Paid under the Québec Pension Plan

Retraite Québec

Notifying Retraite Québec of an Address Change as a Beneficiary of a Retirement Pension

Important Notice

This page is being updated. Meanwhile, as the information currently online may not be complete, we invite you to consult the French version. Thank you for your understanding.

Any beneficiary of a retirement pension paid by Retraite Québec.

Notifying Retraite Québec of a change of address as the beneficiary of a retirement pension may be done in one of the following ways:
  • by using the Service québécois de changement d’adresse either
    • online or
    • with the help of a Services Québec information officer (by telephone or at one of its service counters),
  • by using the Change of Address personalized service (ClicSÉQUR account authentication required), or
  • by phoning Retraite Québec.
The person can also access the Change of Address online service through the My Account online service (ClicSÉQUR account authentication required) if he or she is registered.

Beneficiaries who move outside of Québec must call to notify  Retraite Québec of their change of address. 
Beneficiaries must also notify the Canada Revenue Agency of a change of address.
  • traduction anglaise
  • ;#525;#Retraite Québec;#