Health Insurance Card

Régie de l'assurance maladie du Québec

Notifying the Régie de l’assurance maladie du Québec of a Change of Address in Québec

Important Notice

This page is being updated. Meanwhile, as the information currently online may not be complete, we invite you to consult the French version. Thank you for your understanding.

Anyone who is registered for the public health insurance plan who moves to Québec.

The Régie de l'assurance maladie must be notified of a change of address in one of the following ways:

  • by using the Service québécois de changement d'adresse, either:
    • online or;
    • with the help of a Services Québec information officer (by telephone or at one of its service counters);
  • by calling the and provide the required information.
  • ;#6;#Régie de l'assurance maladie du Québec;#