Social Assistance Program

Ministère du Travail, de l'Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale

Notifying the ministère de l'Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale of a Change of Address in Relation to the Social Assistance Program

Important Notice

This page is being updated. Meanwhile, as the information currently online may not be complete, we invite you to consult the French version. Thank you for your understanding.

The ministère de l’Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale can be notified of a change of address in one of the following ways:

  • by using the Service québécois de changement d’adresse, either online or with the help of a Services Québec information officer (by telephone or at one of its service counters), and providing the required information;
  • by completing the detachable flap of the return envelope sent with the Monthly Statement (enclosed with the cheque or notice of deposit) and mailing it or submitting it to the nearest local employment centre;
  • by contacting the Centre de communication avec la clientèle at the Ministère.

To find a local employment centre, use the online locator service.

  • traduction anglaise
  • ;#17;#Ministère du Travail, de l'Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale;#