Retirement Pension Paid by Retraite Québec under a Public Pension Plan

Retraite Québec

Notifying Retraite Québec of a Change of Address in Relation to a Public Sector Retirement Pension

Important Notice

This page is being updated. Meanwhile, as the information currently online may not be complete, we invite you to consult the French version. Thank you for your understanding.

Any person who is contributing  to or who is receiving a retirement pension from Retraite Québec.

Retraite Québec can be notified of a change of address in one of the following ways:

  • by calling Retraite Québec and providing the required information;
  • by mailing the required information to Retraite Québec.
  • changement d'adresse
  • ;#525;#Retraite Québec;#