You can notify the Société de l’assurance automobile du Québec of a change of address in one of the following ways:
- by using the Service québécois de changement d’adresse
- either online
- or with the help of a Services Québec information agent (by telephone or at a service counter)
- by mailing your new address to the SAAQ's Division des services aux clients
- by calling the SAAQ’s Centre de relations avec la clientèle
- by going to a SAAQ service outlet
You will be required to provide certain personal information.
Unless you informed us of your change of address in person at a service outlet, you will receive a confirmation of your change of address in the form of a document to be kept with your licence until it is renewed, or a sticker to be affixed to your licence.
To find a SAAQ service outlet, use the online Find a Service Outlet service.