Programs and Services for Seniors

Shelter Allowance

Notifying Revenu Québec of a Change of Address as Recipient of a Shelter Allowance

To notify Revenu Québec of a change of address, recipients can either: 

  • use the Service québécois de changement d’adresse (online or assisted by a Services Québec information officer by telephone or at a service counter), or
  • use the Revenu Québec online service, Change Address – Citizens 
  • call the Direction du centre des relations avec la clientèle des programmes sociofiscaux at Revenu Québec, or
  • send a letter to the Direction principale des relations avec la clientèle des particuliers at Revenu Québec
Note that certain information may be required to make the change.

  • traduction anglaise
  • ;#15;#Société d'habitation du Québec;#