Programs and Services for Seniors

Rent Supplement

Applying for a Rent Supplement

To apply for a Rent Supplement:

  • Contact one of the following organizations in your area and request a copy of the Low-Rent Housing Application form:
    • a housing bureau
    • a housing cooperative (co-op)
    • a non-profit organization
  • Fill out the form and enclose the required documents.
  • Submit your application to the selected organization.

If the organization does not have any subsidized housing available, it will put you on a waiting list.

To locate a housing bureau, housing co-op or non-profit organization, use the Répertoire des partenaires et des mandataires online service (French only).

  • traduction anglaise
  • ;#15;#Société d'habitation du Québec;#