Becoming a parent.

Reduced-Contribution Program

Ministère de la Famille

Finding a Childcare Service with Reduced-Contribution Spaces

Use the following online services to find a childcare centre or subsidized day care centre that offers reduced-contribution spaces:

  • the Localisateur de services de garde online service (in French only), available on the ministère de la Famille website;
  • La Place 0-5 one-stop service, which allow you to search by region. They are availables on the ministère de la Famille website.

As of 2016, the La Place 0-5 one-stop service will be the only childcare access service for finding reduced-contribution spaces anywhere in Québec. It will contain data from the regional access services.

Home childcare providers
To find a home childcare provider that offers reduced-contribution spaces, contact the home childcare coordinating office for your area.

  • traduction anglaise
  • ;#2;#Ministère de la Famille;#