Becoming a Parent

Agreements Between Parents and Childcare Services

Cancelling a Childcare Service Agreement

You can cancel an agreement with a childcare service provider in one of the following ways:

  • if the template agreement provided by the Ministère de la Famille was used, complete the cancellation form at the end of the Subsidized Daycare Service Agreement for a Child Younger than 5 Years of Age on September 30, which you received when the agreement was signed, and send it to the childcare provider
  • if another type of agreement was used, notify the childcare provider, in writing, of your intention to cancel the agreement.
  • traduction anglaise
  • ;#2;#Ministère de la Famille;#