Becoming a parent.

Services for Young Families with Financial Difficulties

Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux

Registering for integrated perinatal and early childhood services intended for vulnerable families

To register for integrated perinatal services, contact the worker at the local community service centre (CLSC) with whom contact is already established (ex.: nurse, social worker or physician) or contact the reception, assessment and referral service at the CLSC.

  • ;#9;#Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux;#