Becoming a Parent


Obtaining More Information on Filiation

Additionnal information can be obtained by contacting:

  • the ministère de la Justice or a lawyer, for general information 
  • a lawyer, for any information regarding the following:
      • an action for disavowal
      • an action contesting paternity
      • an action for contestation of status
      • an action claiming filiation

Information is also available in the Filiation section of the ministère de la Justice website.  

  • ;#5;#Ministère de la Justice;#