Students must notify Aide financière aux études of a change in circumstances in one of the following ways:
- by completing the Part-Time Studies Loan Application Update form online, according to the type of change, by clicking on “On-line Access to Your File!” on the Aide financière aux études website and, where applicable, mailing the required documents to Aide financière aux études;
- by completing a print version of the Part-Time Studies Loan Application Update form, according to the type of change, and mailing the form and any required documents to Aide financière aux études.
All changes reported on the form must have occurred during the current award year (see Definitions).
A change in circumstances may be related to
- the student’s financial situation or that of the student’s parents, sponsor (see Definitions) or spouse (see Definitions);
- the student’s marital status;
- the 20th week of pregnancy;
- the birth or adoption of a child;
- moving, by the student or the student’s parents, sponsor or spouse;
- temporary interruption of, or withdrawal from, courses;
- death of the student’s parents, sponsor or spouse or a dependent child;
- medical expenses;
- completion of 90 units in a university program or the earning of a bachelor’s degre.