Manpower Training Measure

Participating in the Manpower Training Measure as a Worker in the Construction Industry

To participate in the Manpower Training Measure as a construction worker, contact your local employment centre, or a Services Québec office that provides employment assistance services, and provide a letter of recommendation from the Commission.

To find a local employment centre, use the Local Employment Centre Locator.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?