Tax Credit for Childcare Expenses

Notifying Revenu Québec of a Change of Address as a Recipient of Advance Payments of the Tax Credit for Childcare Expenses

You can notify Revenu Québec of a change of address in any of the following ways:
  • Use the Service québécois de changement d’adresse, either online or with the help of a Services Québec information officer (by telephone or at a service counter).
  • Use Revenu Québec’s Change of Address online service.
  • Contact Revenu Québec by telephone.
If you receive advance payments of the tax credit for childcare expenses, you must notify Revenu Québec of any change of address during the tax year concerned.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?