Occupational Qualification Certificates for Regulated Trades

Notifying Emploi-Québec of a Change of Address as Holder of a Certificate of Vocational Qualification

A holder of a certificate of vocational qualification may notify Emploi-Québec of a change of address in one of the following ways:

  • by using the Service québécois de changement d'adresse
      • either online or
      • either with the help of a Services Québec information officer (by telephone or at one of its service counters);
  • by contacting the Centre administratif de la qualification professionnelle in one of the following ways and provide the file number of theirs vocational qualification.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?