Integrated perinatal and early childhood for families living in vulnerable situations

Registering for integrated perinatal and early childhood services intended for vulnerable families

To register for integrated perinatal services, a person must:
  • Contact the worker at the local community service centre (CLSC) with whom contact has already been established (ex.: nurse, social worker or physician); or 
  • Contact the reception, assessment and referral service at the CLSC in his or her region.
To locate your CLSC, you can use the online Find a Resource tool.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?