Social Assistance Program

Requesting the Replacement of a Social Assistance Program Cheque that Was not Received or that Was Lost, Stolen, or Destroyed by Mistake

To have a cheque replaced, contact the Centre de communication avec la clientèle at the Ministère du Travail, de l’Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale.

To find a CLE or a Services Québec office, use the Local Employment Centre Locator online service.

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?