Complaint Concerning Services Offered by a Contractor | Régie du bâtiment du Québec

Reporting Construction Work Done by an Unlicensed Contractor

To report construction work by an unlicensed contractor, use the Report unlicensed work online service .

Survey:Your comments about this page...

To continue, correct the error(s) below.

1. You must at least answer one question or write a comment.

The content of the page:

  • has met my needs?
  • was easy to understand?