When a Couple Separates

Mariage and Civil Union

Obtaining More Information on Marriage and Civil Union

Aditionnal information on legal obligations related to marriage or civil union can be obtained by contacting the ministère de la Justice.

Aditionnal information on officiants can be obtained by contacting the Directeur de l’état civil.

Information is also available in the Marriage and Civil Union sections of the Directeur de l'état civil and ministère de la justice websites.

  • ;#5;#Ministère de la Justice;#