Disabled Parking Permit

Important Notice

This page is being updated. Meanwhile, as the information currently online may not be complete, we invite you to consult the French version. Thank you for your understanding.

If you have a driver’s licence, use the Service québécois de changement d'adresse to notify the Société de l’assurance automobile of your change of address within 30 days of the new address. The change made to your file will automatically apply to your driver’s licence, registration certificate and disabled parking permit. Through this service, you can notify five other government departments and agencies of your new address at the same time.

If you do not have a driver’s licence, you cannot use the Service québécois de changement d'adresse to notify the Société of your change of address for a disabled parking permit.

  • ;#2;#Provincial;#
  • ;#5;#Certificates and permits;#
  • ;#2;#Citizens;#
  • ;#9;#Health and social services;#
  • traduction anglaise
  • ;#18;#Société de l'assurance automobile du Québec;#