Child Assistance Measure

Régie des rentes du Québec

Notifying the Régie des rentes du Québec of a Change of Address as Beneficiary under the Child Assistance Measure

Beneficiaries under the child assistance measure can notify the Régie des rentes du Québec of their change of address in one of the following ways:

  • by using the Service québécois de changement d’adresse, either online or with the help of a Services Québec information officer (by telephone or at one of its service counters);
  • by using the Régie’s personalized Change of address online service (clicSÉQUR account required);
  • by calling the Régie, if the person is outside Québec.

Beneficiaries must also notify the Canada Revenue Agency of their change of address.

  • ;#13;#Régie des rentes du Québec;#