Solidarity Tax Credit

Notifying Revenu Québec of a Change of Address – Solidarity Tax Credit Recipient

To notify Revenu Québec of a change of address in Québec, do one of the following:

  • Use the Service québécois de changement d’adresse, either online or with the help of a Services Québec information officer (by telephone or at a service counter) and provide the required information.
  • Use the online service Change Address.
  • Give your new address to Revenu Québec by telephone or postal mail.

  • traduction anglaise
  • ;#10;#Revenu Québec;#